Released April 10, 2023
New game analysis table added to the results page
Visualize the play moves at a glance with the new analysis table. The first card of each trick is marked in a greyish color. Enable the "Show analysis" checkbox to view the total declarer tricks for each play. The yellow colored + and - labels indicate the non-optimal moves compared to the open cards analysis. Click a move in the table to visualize the position in the center area. Move one step backward with the VCR control to see the trick count for all possible moves for this position.
Share and load game results from external url
In the Game Results menu, all the games now have a "Share" icon that generates a unique link to the game you want to share. Anyone can open this link in the browser to see the game results and analysis without having to login.
¶ Bug Fixes and Minor Improvements
- Adjust strength for rule notrump jump over length in opponent suit
- Adjust hcp range for rules JumpRaiseResponseToMajorOpenAfterRHOTakeoutDouble and JordanResponseToMajor
- Adjust bidding information during play for some extreme cases
- Adjust strength necessary to rebid after takeout double in case the partner response was forcing or strong
- Support 4NT blackwood after partner cuebid
- Support penalty double over 4+ level suit bid based on hcp only
- Improve blackwood slam rebid without asking for kings
- Improve SPIF calculation
- Consider misunderstood double as an artificial bid
- Do not lead from singleton in the trump suit
- Fix the PassResponseToPartnerNonPenaltyDouble rule explanation
- Fix two level suit bid by responder after rho bid to show 5 cards
- Claim information is added to the end of game dialog and to the game results
- New username selection problem is fixed
- Accepting tournament invitation now redirects the user to the tournament page
- Several problems were fixed related to changing the username during the session
- Link to the deal source is added to the dashboard
Restart the browser to load the latest version.