Released March 19, 2023
Add support for hand constraints to the hand editor
When editing a hand, users can now define logical constraints such as, limit on the number of cards per suit, hcp per hand, inclusion of specific cards, then use the apply constraints action to quickly generate any number of hands that comply with the constraints.
Users can now delete their own account from the account dialog
Deleting an account does not delete the games played by the account or boards created by the account.
¶ Bug Fixes and Minor Improvements
- Add support for the "support X and XX" convention
- Add support for the "Texas transfer" convention
- Remove the existing hcp based 3NT opening rule
- Avoid preempt overcall over opponent preempt
- Do not pass below game after fsf
- Add support for level 4 overcalls
- Fix garbage Stayman explanation
- Improve conditions for minor game force Stayman
- Add estimated hcp for a penalty double based on fast tricks
- Improve better fit than partner's last bid constraint
- Force bid response to partner when we have game strength
- Lead directing double over opponent cuebid
- Prefer new major suit over negative double
- Improve handling of new suit by responder
- Reduce strength of long minor game invitation rule
- When a deal with a journal already in the play stage was preset to the table, we did not update the game players to the database since the game players are updated at the end of the bidding stage.
- Reward distribution now takes place exactly after the board was played 16 times. If it is later played manually by presetting the deal, the reward won't get distributed again, the game results and duplicate scores are still calculated and presented for this game.
- When presetting a deal with a journal that ends with a claim request and positive responses, we now correctly identify that the game is over and start over the game instead of jumping to the claim position.
Restart the browser to load the latest version.